Patio doors are one of the hardest working openings in your home. Your patio door is in constant contact with ground and is often opened many times a day. We often hear from homeowners who are having trouble with their patio doors. Some of the most common issues we hear about are:
- Hard to open and close
- Molding or rotting near the floor
- Drafty or leaky
- Problems with condensation or ice
- Hinged patio doors can be installed into most patio door openings, even if you current have a sliding patio door.
- You choose how you want doors to open. One or both doors can be made operable.
- French door design in a space-saving gliding door format
- Door easily glides on Andersen’s patented track rollers
The unique Andersen reachout locking system pulls the door panel snugly into the jamb for weathertightness and enhanced security.
- Contemporary design with solid craftsmanship
- Stainable natural pine interior with choice of exterior color
- Mortise-and-tenon joints
- Contemporary design that allows maximum glass area
- Interior and exterior feature a rigid vinyl sheath for maximum appearance with minimal maintenance.
Unified interior and exterior color
- Frenchwood Inswing Patio Door
- Frenchwood Gliding Patio Door
- Narrowline Gliding Patio Door
- Permashield Gliding Patio Door
All Frenchwood patio doors are available with:
All Narrowline patio doors are available with:
All Permashield patio doors are available with: